A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Gift

It's official, Molly has been with us for a year now, and boy does she make our lives complete here! Molly is a Sato (Puerto Rican Stray) and makes her home here with two other local rescues, Murphy and Rylie. Right now, Miss Molly is in her glory, searching out all the wild strawberries on the lawn. She has become my constant companion and so meant to be here! My days are very full right now and even though I can't create as much as I'd like, I am drawing and writing notes so that when the time comes and I am not so needed, I can continue doing what I love, full force. I want to thank everyone for all of their well wishes and warm emails. I miss all of you!

2 comments:

The Real Estate Talker said...

Another animal lover like myself and so many others. Bless us! Bless Molly and yourself for rescuing animals. She will forever give you unconditional love, but you already know that.
I love your blog header and ANNIE is so neat, is she a pattern?
Love your designs
Cheryl

jenny elkins said...

Hey Stacey....Summer is flying by. Everyone is so busy with this and that, I do love it. Glad dto hear you take about your business plan. I think we all could improve there. Just wanted to stop in. Jenny Elkins from Indianapolis