A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Monday, September 1, 2008

Where Did The Summer Go?


August has left and with it the carefree summer. As most of you know, I have been needed more with my Family. After another long hospital stay, my Father has returned home and I will be needed still. As you can see, I have been creating new friends as I can, and I will continue to do so. I would like to introduce to you, two new friends that made their appearance on Lemon Poppyseeds late last night. The first is Goody Wormwood. She is my favorite! Goody is this year's addition to the Herbal Witches and joins Goody Mugwart. I hope to make her a pattern in the future. My second friend is an older friend here, but new to you. This spring I went digging through my designs that I just use for shows and found this friend. Imelda was the inspiration for Mrs. Goddard, but is just as much fun and even bigger.

My posts here may come a little slower for a bit, but it is just temporary. There are shows ahead and 2 patterns to be released I hope by next week. Eleanor, and Jake. I will post them here when they are ready. Until then enjoy Summer's sweet end and the bounty of Harvest with friends and family.

1 comment:

The Real Estate Talker said...

Glad you are posting, enjoy your blog so much. Are you going to Brimfield this year? I hope to go as a buyer. Enjoy your cool summer days.
Blessings~Chery