A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Monday, December 24, 2007

Say A Prayer, Pay A Visit




There are many families this holiday that are missing a loved one far from home. Some have lost their loved one. Take time to make a difference in a family or a soldier's life. Continue it beyond the holiday and through the year! My father was gone many a Christmas when I was young. My brother went on to serve also. Our family now sends thoughts and prayers to cousin Ben who is on his second tour. May he safely return home. He and his family are in our hearts this Christmas~ we extend our heartfelt thanks to all the soldiers and their loved ones for serving the United States and giving so much of themselves.

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and they all will be in my thoughts!
Sandra Evertson

kat449 said...

Merry Christmas My Dear Friend Stacey!!! May you and your family be blessed with all you so richly deserve.
AND Thank you for tagging me...its my first time...Im as excited as a little girl....thank you for that honor...I feel like such a big shot among all the seasoned bloggers. Ill try to do ya proud! (smile) hugs to you Roons...to the moon...Kat