A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Sunday, December 30, 2007

~ All Goode News ~

For anyone wishing to stop by my next show~ here is the info. I am booth # 35. Netty will not be here this year as she has not been feeling well through the past year. I will announce our local shows on here when the time comes!


HERITAGE MARKET OF AMERICAN CRAFTS IN
VALLEY FORGE, PENNSYLVANIA
24th year. The original Valley Forge Market.


Show Dates & Times:
JANUARY 31, 2008
FEBRUARY 1, 2008
FEBRUARY 2, 2008

9 A.M. – 9 P.M.THURSDAY
9 A.M. – 6 P.M. FRIDAY
9 A.M. – 2 P.M. SATURDAY



BUYERS PLEASE NOTE!
The Heritage Market of American Crafts, formerly held at the Hilton Hotel, will be held at the Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel on North Gulph Rd. in King of Prussia.



Such a busy time here for all of us! This holiday, we have spent the days visiting family, watching the girls play basketball and enjoying 4 preteen/teen girls have a blast. A peek at a couple special pieces completes it all. I'm happy to say that the new year will bring a studio for me. Like so many of you, work has been the kitchen table or living room, but now I have 2 good size rooms to call my own. One will need to be enclosed with windows, a door and finishing walls. It will take awhile to do it bit by bit... but oh how happy I am to have a real drawing table and put my Great Grandmother's macaroni table to use. I can't wait for Spring so I can begin!!!

No comments: