A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Dance Ahead

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320172553243&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011


Well, my friends, it has been a strange and busy week! So many of you wrote and everyone felt the same~ keep the art! And so I will. It will take a bit of juggling with a new schedule, but new pattern releases will be put on here and I will make an announcement, right before their debut. Also, I have joined a group of very talented women and will be offering finished work. I will make a formal announcement and add a banner a little later. Til then, enjoy a look at my Ebay offering, Charlotte. Named after someone very dear to me. She's very extreme! She will also not be offered as a pattern, just as a finished piece. Enjoy, the day~ we are at peak for Fall foliage and enjoying the fruit of Fall. Apples!

No comments: