A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's Time Again~

www.yeoldhagshaunt.com

Time sure flies here! Already, the second issue is up and my favorite piece is sold. To be known as just a pattern maker online and take a step towards finished offerings can be a wee bit scarey, but so many of you have written such nice letters about my work. You are all so encouraging and I thank you for taking the time to stop by here and my other haunts.
We are almost at peak for the leaves turning. This week is starting to feel more like fall, last week was very hot and summerlike. We made a lovely fire this weekend and enjoyed time together with hotdogs and marshmallows of course. This morning was damp and dreary, so I put a little pumpkin spice in my coffee before I brewed it. It's all good... the color of the mountains, the smell in the air of leaves and woodsmoke...and pumpkin spice cawfee... what a wonderful Fall.