A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Friday, July 20, 2007

Good News!


I wanted to share a couple of things with everyone and THANK YOU! Some leave comments, some email me privately and some just enjoy I hope with a cup of coffee or tea. I hope that you do find it all....a Goode Place. I would certainly not be here, as I am, without each and everyone of you~ so on this note. I am honored to share.


First! I am a member of a couple very nice forums and this one is particularly nice. I enjoy my time among these talented women and hope that you do also. They have an online magazine and asked me to be one of their Editors. So it is with with great honor that I leave this link to share with all of you.



And if that isn't exciting enough, I received a call today from Kathy, from Primitives by Kathy. I had sent some graphic work in to be used as notepads. They have all been accepted and she would like me to do more so that the Spring Catalog will have a good amount from me. I love that the notepads are all made in America! It's back to the drawing board, literally. I have a few more soft pieces to give detail to and the samples for next year are all set. She seems quite excited with the descriptions. I hope you will be too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lauren said...

How wonderful for you Stacey! Congratulations on all this good news for you!

:)