A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Monday, October 31, 2016

Merrye Hallows Eve


The days are shorter...
and the smell of the fallen leaves
is just heavenly. 

I am creating 
but it is a very slow process it seems...
As I am recovering~
Some minor surgery 
and some seasonal
stuff that 
wants a bit more attention...
have made October
just a bit tough.




I won't have an offering for EHAG tonight...

I am an unwilling captive
to medicated rest!

I will be enjoy the day quietly
and I look forward 
to the children tonight.
...and while I may be held a bit captive~
I am working
 towards some 
goode news
and 
a surprise ahead.


3 comments:

Becky said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery my Friend.
God Bless, xoBecky

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

It is always such a joy to see what you are up to. I don't always comment but read you all the time. Such happy feelings are stirred when I see your offerings. Hope you get to feeling better..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Stacey said...


Thank you so much Judy and Becky! I am doing well and finally starting to feel myself and working hard on some new friends for the Holiday season!