A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, April 7, 2016

Celebrating A New Look


ETSY has rolled out a new look for Shoppe
owners! 
I love it.
 It gives a chance for you to truly see
 the personality and style of each shoppe owner, 
with a bigger banner.




My first pattern made the front cover of Country Marketplace magazine in 2001.

Time has flown by 
and my patterns have grown as much as I.



I love that they have stood the test of time.


Many started out in local shows during those early days.
Fat Lab was one of my very first designs.
He was in 7 Etsy treasuries last week!



Snow Raven was actually my very first design.
I knew what I wanted in my head,
 and it took many months to get it out... 
but from the wings to the wired feet,
 he was unique. 


The patterns have all reflected people, animals and times
 that have touched my life.
Twigs was a chicken that my girls adored.



Death Angel shows my love of the cemeteries around me ~ 
I still enjoy a goode visit in the Spring and Fall especially.
I love that the pattern can reflect the personality of the creator
and there are so many
opportunities for them to be done beyond what the picture shows.
Over the years, they have been done in other mediums such as clay and wool applique.
Who would have thunk
they would have come so far all those years ago!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, having purchased several of your original, and worked a whale pattern, I can say that your artwork is delightfully whimsical! The instructions are clear…and I love that folk are working them in different mediums!

Sher B said...

It's so much fun to look back and see how far our crafts have come over time. Thank for sharing yours for a look back, your crafts are truly amazing!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I really like your patterns however I am not one to finish a pattern
I like the primitive look to them all
would rather buy them completed

When I first started collecting items in 1971 I choose primitives first