A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, July 4, 2013

Settling In To Summer


After days of downpours and flash flood warnings, the sun has come out for us in Upstate New York and it is darned hot. It is a quiet and simple Holiday, as I work away stitching Samples. The next couple of weeks will bring lots of Family gatherings. 


I have a couple friends that aren't spoken for and would be happy to bring smiles to your home~




~ Trixie ~


and Dixie~

crack me up. They are sassy things and are so fun. I've had a lot of requests to do them as patterns, but with their carved beaks, I think that I will keep them as one of a kinds.

You can find them at Simply Primitives.



Last but not least, is Jarrah. A sweet Queen Anne inspired Pumpkin Ladye. Her unique coloring draws your eye from across a room. She is the star of the Wee Dollhouse....for now.

She can be found at

Olde Primitive Peddler



No comments: