A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Site & Pattern Releases!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the opening of my new web site and home to all of my available patterns. (I did retire a couple). You can hitch a ride over by clicking on my Early Homestead Bee. She is one of the new patterns available. There are 7 new releases and a pattern sale to celebrate! There are 3 new non seasonal friends. The bee, above.....
Persephone Pig, dressed in Regency look.
And Esme, the cat. I think she needs a witches for October, though.
My Hedge Witch is a favorite. She is small, but full of personality!
Jeffrey shouldn't be sticking his neck out quite so far...
Dickens is a Holiday cutie!
and everyone's favorite~ the Santa trout!

These patterns along with all the others are on sale at the website only The sale runs for a week and ends on the 31st. Patterns are on sale for 7.00 each! I don't have Paypal buttons up just yet, but you can email me with your order and I will invoice you, or you can order direct with instructions on the home page. Have a goode time creating and enjoy!

5 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So fun! Congratulations on your website!
xx, shell

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Your work is truly amazing and brings nothing but smiles!!! Fantastic!
Lurena
Tattered Moon

Stacey said...

Thank you so much, both of you~ I'm no computer wiz, so it was a bit daunting for me, but glad. Now I can be quicker adding new releases....well, after the Simple Goods Show in NOV.~~~

Mary said...

Congrats Stacy on your new website it looks awesome! I have been so excited and waiting to see your new site. It's going to be so great to be able to purchase your patterns and see all your new releases. I just love all your creations,and patterns your so talented! Enjoy your wk. Hugs Mary

Andrew said...

The turkey is adorable! I wish I had my fabrics and sewing machine with me, I would make something similar!