A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Monday, October 13, 2008

The Mad Dash

It was the mad dash this weekend; well through out the week for us. Home was a flutter of activity getting everything settled after the show and getting some crows off to a lovely shop in Greenwich, I will post more on that later. My TDIPT offerings are finished and pictures sent (and quite late, sorry Jan). My Dad did give us a scare and went to the hospital again, but hopefully this infection was caught early. I am catching up on emails, packing summer things away and making leek soup for our dinner tonight. The leaves are almost at peak here and the air smells beyond wonderful. I wanted to share our Saturday "Mad Dash", which was to see Jessie and the Granville Cross Country Modified Team do their "Mad Dash". Dash they did! It was held at Saratoga State Park. Jessie is the second from the right. They all did well~ congrats Granville!!!

1 comment:

Baggaraggs: said...

Stacey, I am interested in Tdipt Mercantile and am thinking of contacting them. I love you Mother of the Seasons. The Crow on Tdipt. She is great. I love all of your stuff. You got the LOOK ...Robin of the Baggaraggs