A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo! It's Halloween!

It's here at last~ my favorite day. I will be on the road most of this evening for a little weekend get away at the Goode Comfort Cottage. We don't get little ones knocking at the door,dressed in costume at either place. I really do miss that. I will celebrate just the same. We have an array of Tim Burton movies as well as Practical Magic. Some popcorn and candy corn and I'm all set to wrap myself in my little studio in Rotterdam. I will be taking some pictures to share with all of you, it's still in the beginning stages, but it is a studio and computer room. Tim surprised me with it in mid September, and slowly, we have been making it a creative work area. I'm so fortunate to have someone beside me that loves me and my work.

Now... it IS Halloween AND the last day of the month, which means Lemon Poppy seeds!!! Yes, I will have some items up for all of you. I'm not sure just when DJ will upload it all, but if I don't get my skeletons moving, I won't get good pictures!!

No comments: