A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Friday, May 23, 2008

A Beautiful Spirit Goes Home

Aunt Marge has gone home. She was 95 years young. She lived her life in love with everyone that touched her. She served her Church and her community and was loved by all that knew her. She was my favorite Aunt and I still remember her walking into my Grandparent's home during holidays. She took care of all of us as if each were one of her very own. Our family will come together this weekend and celebrate her life. We know she is home now and will still be beside each of us. She left a wonderful imprint on all of our lives. I love you Aunt Marge.

2 comments:

Mockingbird Hill said...

Prayers going up for you & yours. Be strong...

Cassie

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Many prayers and thoughts for you and the family, Stacey. **Trudy**