A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, September 22, 2016

Readjusting My Sails

Thanks for catching my snafu!
here is the corrected version!

No matter how hard we try;
our days can get rearranged for us.
I have no complaints~
Don't get me wrong.
I have been
VERY
blessed,
more than I ever could have imagined.
However, 
in these blessings,
I came to realize
 that I had to reschedule
 my 
Picturetrail show.

Wednesday...

Sunday Evening
will mark the end 
of this year's
 Hallows Eve offerings
with the exception of
EHAG Emporium.

Wicked Goodes 
will host 
olde friends and new;
a collection of smalls
that 
make a heart smile...
as they give a wink and nod to the past.

Ruth's Shoe
After,
I will be turning to
 the Thankful Season...
All that comes with 
Harvest Blessings,
snowy days
and 
Himself,the Elf~

Oh how I love this time of year!

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Happy, Happy, Fall! Hope I don't miss the picturetrail show!! I'm loving what I'm seeing....but that is nothing surprising.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

Me, too! Will check into your Picture Trail…and covet. :)

Pitimini said...

Muy bonitos, tus trabajos.
Saludos

Stacey said...

Thank you all so much!