A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Sunday, May 15, 2016

What is May....


Pip is such a cutie~ her bottle is filled with Fairy wishes. or what some may say are dandelion seeds.

Cobalt blue skies are peeking from the clouds this morning...
and the trees are showing their petticoats~
 swaying in the wind in various shades of green
 and an occasional maroon red maple.
The winds are bringing the chill of the North with them
 and so it seems like a sweater kind of day.

A wee sparrow naps in the afternoon sun.
A click on the picture will take you to Early Works.

All week I have worked on my new friends in between my daily orders and  needs.
The apple blossoms bursting from the neighbors yard and the Squirrel shenanigans make my heart smile this time of year.

The fabric and trim feel a bit on the Steampunk side...
perhaps there is inpsire to that!

The hedgerow breaks out with loud birdsong every morning and I have my own sweet chorus right outside my bedroom window.

A wee baby crow.
I need to make one for myself.

The other building next to us, 
houses quite a few Starlings in their eaves.
 Nests are built and filled with nervous mothers
 and anxious fathers...
 that is the way my work goes.

We call the little ones...nuggets.

I follow the voices
in my head.

2 comments:

celkalee said...

Dear, dear Stacey, I absolutely never cease to be amazed at your talent and skill. I look forward to seeing your posts because they make me happy. While your designs appear to be simple and comfortable in spirit they are so intricate that only a true artist could create them. Blessings to you.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oh so sweet - Have a blessed day Stacey!