A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Friday, May 17, 2013

The Magic of Fridays



I love this time of year. The smell of the grass as the lawn is mowed....birdsong that begins before the sun rises and the magic of Fridays. 



Do understand that  I have worked mostly retail and my own business. Rarely a Monday through Friday job....but I do try to make weekends more of a family time this time of year, as shows will creep into the Holiday Season. It's not for long, but it is treasured. 

I've finished this week of packing orders and getting my first Early Work offering. It has been  jam packed  and steady. I'll still "work" this weekend; but it will be creating, designing and putting some finishing touches on a few of my Wee friends.  Tonight I am smiling and ready to dig in... two whole days of POSSIBILITIES!  How can you not be excited???  ~ it's the magic; the favorite part of what I do...and it starts right now!

No comments: