A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Fickle Month of May



May can be a fickle month here in Upstate New York.  She teases you with warm temperatures and lures you into opening your windows for gentle breezes by day and the lulling of peepers by night....Iced tea is made, the grill is getting a workout and the gardens are starting to take shape. Then, without any warning, she sneaks Jack Frost back in to have one last Runamuck!


For me, I have been busy with family and work.  I do want to thank everyone that took part in my sale ~ It was amazing and I'm still working on orders!

In between it all, I have been busy squeezing some creating in. Life gets so busy from May to December for me. I am getting the show applications in as fast as they are coming in the mail, it seems. I will settle on a few nice shows and leave some time for my other endeavors. 

This morning was my first appearance on Early Work Mercantile. I awoke to several requests to adopt dear Stella. The emails have still continued with requests to see more. When one door closes, another opens.  I have come to Early Work, the place that was the best fit for my work. Thank you Tina for the invite, and thank you Mr. Frost for the inspire.

Altho Stella is spoken for, please click on her picture and enjoy the very talented works of some wonderful Ladyes~

1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Stella is Beautiful ~ I can see why she was adopted so fast!
Happy Creating!
Prim Blessings
Robin