A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dancing With The Economy

 I am very honored to have been asked to be a part of this new group. Olde Primitive Peddler, features the best primitive artisans out there! A click on the picture will take you to my page along with the others.We opened on the first of the month ~ if you stop by the home page and leave a comment, you will be entered in the giveaway. I had a lot of fun working on some new friends .....and of course,


...Halloween did sneak in



More than once....



Like everyone else, I am dancing with a slow economy. I am fortunate to have spread my wings in a few directions with my work and it is definitely a time for all of us to be versatile. As an Artist, I would dearly love to do just what suits me. That of course is always the dream.The reality is, that you have to adjust to what your customers want, slow economy or not. Change can be scary, or an adventure, depending on how you look at it. I will be slowing up on some things and I push forward on others. I am also looking at my shows. I love so many local ones, but I also enjoy the bigger ones too. I will be limiting my online finished pieces...but it is because I am making a needed change at this time. What is it? It's almost ready.......are you?

3 comments:

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Stacey,
Just catching up on a few blogs this early morning. It is always a delight to visit you and your wonderful creations. I wish you the best of luck with your new market, and new plans. Change is a good thing, takeing chances is what keeps life exciting and growing, at least it has been for me.
May God Continue to Bless You !

Marcie

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Wishing you all the best with your changes. Change is good and keeps creative people fresh and full of adventure. :)
xx, shell

NothingPlainByJane said...

I know you will do well whatever you do, Stacey. Your positivity along with your talent will always make you a winner. Jane in MI