A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Goode To Be Back!

After some time away, it is certainly great to be back. I have been sewing, but for orders and samples. I had a difficult time trying to keep these wee folk from peeking out into the world before we were all ready. My Olde Salem Witch is one of my very favorites tonight on TDIPT Mercantile. I love Early Work and she certainly embraces it. I will be making her for local shows this summer.





Now these two characters have a wee bit different tale to tell. Yes, they are available on TDIPT as finished pieces, but they are also available as patterns!  You may preorder them and they will be mailed out starting next Wednesday, July 21st. They are 9.00 each and 1.00 to ship one, add .50 to ship both.For orders outside of the US, please email me for shipping.
To Order Directly:

By PayPal:
Use thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com and put the names of the pattern(s) that you wish to order in the message area.

By Check or Money Order
Send payment with requested pattern(s) to: Stacey Mead, PO Box 165, Granville, NY 12832

Credit Card
Please call (518) 337-8055. After 7pm is best, if I am unavailable, please leave your name and number along with the best time to call.

1 comment:

Finegan Antiques said...

I love all three but the bat is my favorite. His expression is priceless.
Good to have you back.

Donna