A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Time for Family

Sometimes a day will take on a life of it's own and you feel like you have no control over anything... all your plans are out the window and you just deal with the matter at hand. This whole week has been like that and continued it's spiral without any let up. As most of you know, I am care taking both parents, but my Father is having more serious problems at this time. Yesterday he took two ambulance rides with his sugar levels dropping dangerously low. There are still no answers, and he is being closely watched as he continues to drop rapidly. I can't tell you how thankful I am to his support Aides, the Rescue Squad (it is all volunteer here), friends and family. We can't express the gratitude that we have for everyone along with their prayers and calls to check on all of us.

I was able to meet my licensing deadline, but orders are coming along very slowly. I will be trying to get a few more out today. I will not be able to put anything new on Lemon Poppyseeds.. at least not for a few days. I will try my best to put a few friends up, however. I will post any new upload news here first. I thank all of you in advance for your patience and ask that my Dad be in your prayers.

2 comments:

Therese said...

Sending you a big (((HUG))) Ü

NothingPlainByJane said...

Hi Stacey,

It's so sad about your Dad. I pray for him and for strength for you to get through this very difficult time. Thank you for still keeping up your Blog. It's always wonderful to hear from you.
You are so loved by so many people.

XO
Jane