A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Friday, February 20, 2009

Time Flies

It's Friday already?? I'm looking back and wondering just where the week went. The days have been full and I always wish for a few more hours, especially to create. This house has seen a steady stream of Nurses, Therapists and Transporters to the regular daily works. My Dad is getting some much needed help and I am making meals and measuring them, mindful of carbs as I do. The Girls have had the week from school off and I will miss them when they go back. They bring such a liveliness, especially when teamed up with two rambunctious puppies. We also had the stomach flu visit for a couple days and that kept me busy taking care of everyone too. We've kept it at bay most of the year, so I suppose, it was just our turn!

Our daily lives are such a mix, aren't they? Sometimes you can wake up and the day just takes on a life of it's own, and other days will seem like a grind. There is an anxiety now as our world shifts into uncertainty with the economy. The times are changing and a different season is upon us. Many of you have picked up a pattern or two as you can, to balance a hectic week with a little creativity and "me" time. I thought perhaps that it would be fun to offer a different pattern to all of you every week with a special price and will offer one every Friday. I hope that I inspire you to create and spend a little time just for you. If you've never sewn before~ give it a shot! There is nothing to lose. I did not know how to sew more than a tote bag in Home Ec. when I started this adventure, but I had a hunger to create. I hope that you enjoy and you have goode weeks ahead!

2 comments:

LoveThePrimLook said...

Hey Stacey, just wanted to say "Hi" and check in on you. I hope your father starts to feel better very soon. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Angie

Mockingbird Hill said...

Stacey...
Thinking of you & yours and hoping your Dad stays strong in heart & thought.

Take care of yourself, too!

Cassie