A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Sunday, June 9, 2013

Goode Works Ahead



The older I get, the more ideas pop into my head. In some ways, I'm more patient, more willing to take subject matter and pursue a study...let things evolve. 


On the other hand, I am impatient. My head is off to another project, before I complete the one at hand. I'm always feeling the heat of a deadline. If it it's not monthly offerings, it is licensed work or publications.  Mix with it, the love and mastery of a couple media and add a splash of "don't put me in a mold" and you have my world.

My wonky life...somehow it does balance with work and family. Perhaps though, I wonder if it would be easier to put out offerings in an occasional web show? I'll never know unless I try ~ another leap of faith. I will be announcing the date and time for my first, (small but quaint) webshow.
          This is gonna be good, I just know it.

If you would like to be put on my email list, please send your request to me at : thegoodewife.yahoo.com


No comments: