A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Last Show of 2014




How fast this year has gone... 
I have come full circle..
the last show until next Fall. 

I am excited for the changes ahead, 
starting in December
but....
it is bittersweet to know that I will not be attached to my sewing machine..

And so on this Sunday, 
November 23rd, from 9:30 to 4
I will be at the Gloversville Middle School.

The Hadassah Show is now 
The Soroptimist Craft Fair



You can stop by my Facebook business page to see where I am located, ask a question if you need, or just say HELLO!

if you would be so kind, please give me a "like" and click to follow me.

you will see my new journey ahead.





1 comment:

diamondc said...

What lovely creatures you have created.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Catherine