A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Life Wrapped In Love


There is a quiet on my Facebook posts and on here...but don't be fooled. 
It's busy at the Wee Cottage.

There are taxes to work on....
Appointments to go to...
Special family time.
The wood stove has worked harder this year; no surprise, right?

Tim and I have danced with  colds here and there...and I have been doing battle with a virus. They can be tough bugs sometimes, but I am winning.
Spice Chai has been a goode friend lately.

In it all I have been working on designs and sculpting as I can. There are patterns that will need samples and my new line is coming along.


A couple weeks ago, there was a commercial for Valentine's Day, showing a beautiful necklace as a gift from a gentleman to his beloved....

I looked at Tim and said....
"I am just NOT that kinda girl. I would be happiest with a brick of clay...."
He laughed...after nine years together, he knows how true this is.

This afternoon he asked what I would like for Valentines Day....I replied that I couldn't think of a thing besides him, to which he smartly replied,  "and a brick of clay too?"

I kinda love that guy....

5 comments:

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Love your post. That horse looks amazing and I so get your comment on the jewelry commercial- I'd rather get a box of old buttons than a diamond necklace! Stay warm
Cheers,
Lurena
Tattered Moon

Lu said...

Как же я люблю Ваш Блог!!!!!Он великолепный и сказочный!!!Спасибо!
Людмила.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

How sweet Tim is! Enjoy creating and spending time with him. Love your new horse.

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O be still my heart...Your new works are just divine...so much talent you have been BLESSED with...I too am not that type of girl ,id rather have an old textile to cut up and work with...sending prayers for healing ...enjoy your day hugs lil raggedy Angie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh taxes ~ don't remind me I'm trying to push it aside for now ~ not my favorite thing to do ~ would rather create!
I'm with you forget the diamonds and such ~ give me something old that was once loved.
Hope your feeling better soon!
Beautiful horse sculpture!
Valentine Blessings to you.
Robin