A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Saturday, November 19, 2011

Changes....for now

I have written briefly about some changes I am making in my work...and I have been working on them....a little slower than I planned, but getting there. It seems that it is simply my turn to get a real good cold. I haven't had one in years, so you can bet this one has been ...nothing short of a grand one! That said, and finally feeling like I am truly on the mend... I will share the important stuff.


You will probably see some of my finished wee folk online a little heavier than usual during the holiday season. It is a great chance to adopt;  most some are one of a kind or limited....and I won't be revisiting them anytime soon.  I want to get them adopted as I am making time and way for my paper folk along with a few new things. I will be heading to the Market Square Gallery in February. The stuf 't wee folk need to take a back seat for now as I have lots of work ahead for me. It doesn't mean that I am done making wee folk, so never fear. I will be trying to put out some new patterns  as I concentrate on my work for the show, but I will not be making finished,stuf 't wee folk for online sales like I have been. At least not for quite awhile.


Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and see where you land. I wish there was enough of me to do all that I love with my creating...but in order to reach my goals, I have to adjust my time and creating to fit. I love this journey in paper and I have been given some great opportunities to share my wee friends here. Goode things do really come to those who wait...and my close friends and family will tell you that I have been waiting many years to be able to have the opportunity to draw and share as I have now. I am very happy that they will truly be all made in America, something that has been a difficult task. Perhaps though if I am very, very lucky, they will also help create more jobs here also...now wouldn't that just be the ultimate?

5 comments:

The Cinnamon Stick said...

I can only imagine how wonderful your paper artwork will be...I for one cannot wait and hope the word "wholesale" for us storekeepers comes up!!! I am tingling with the thought of wee mousers in my Make-Do room ready for someone to create something unique!

Stacey said...

Oh yes~ WHOLESALE will be top of the list! Finished wholesale will be available at Market Square at Oaks PA in Feb!

TeresaM said...

Hope to make it to Oaks in February! Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Great news....I will be at Market - see you there!!! XO

Anonymous said...

Stacey, wishing you much success! You are a VERY talented lady!

Hugs, Diane