A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dancing with Deadlines

Hello, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bella, the Princess of Pumpkins. I am here to tell you that The Goode Wife is fast at work bringing wee folk alive. In the  weeks ahead, she has much work and well..... hand loved friends are not to be hurried. You may not see some of these friends here, but chances are you will recognize them in several shoppes. It is also a family time for the Goode Wife as she will be moving all of us sometime soon. We do hope to give her a few days away to spend with dear friends. I'm sure she will come back refreshed and VERY inspired. Do enjoy the gifts that Summer brings and don't forget to visit often. 

2 comments:

Finegan Antiques said...

Hello Bella! Nice to meet you. Can't wait to see you all dressed and ready to go out into the world.

Donna

Baggaraggs: said...

She looks very Tim Burtonesque!! Love it. Robin