A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Simply Goode






It's a chilly Fall night here in the North Country this evening. I've just come in from taking my furry kids out for the night. They are all curled up behind me now, and so with a mug of hot chocolate to take off the chill, it's time to share goode things with you.



First,I'd like to introduce to you some very goode friends of mine. Serafina, a Harvest Angel. The Soul Keeper and Mrs. Mezzanotte (Mrs. Midnight, in Italian). They are residing at Simply Primitives, my new home for first of the month offerings! If you've never visited before, click on the link and take pop in. You'll meet some wonderful artisans and see some amazing work.



It has been a very goode busy here as another bunch of applications made their way out today for local shows. I will be trying out a show or two that I haven't done since I started doing the big shows in PA. It will be so fun to meet with old friends and make new. I will let you know as they approach, so that if you are in the area, you can stop in and say hello! It looks to be an exciting time here for this Goode Wife and gears change at the end of this week as I start for the upcoming Holiday Season.




9 comments:

By Way of Salem said...

Oh my gosh! Your pumpkin girl is adorable. YOu must go check out my Ester of WoodRosin - they could be sisters! Same sweet expression. Brilliant minds think alike!

softinthehead said...

EXCELLENT! You never cease to amaze me....You got me drooling! Welcome to "SP" that was a nice surprise to see you and Netty on the site, woo-hoooo! Sharon must be pleased! Well I'm off like sweaty socks after a long run....wish me luck!

basketsnprims said...

Wonderful new prims ~ love them all.
Pam

Baggaraggs: said...

Yumm! creepy and Sleepy. I love Halloween, and Love your new stuff. Hugs, Robin

Tina said...

Wow, your creations are fabulous!
T

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say a belated hello!

Have a great weekend!

Chris

XOXO

Cordwood Cabin said...

Beautiful as always! I especially love the sweet little owl with her wide eyes! (Although I have a soft spot for the Keeper of Souls' ghoulish nature).

Evangelina Prieto said...

Wonderful and adorable works, love them!!!.
Hugs

Carol said...

So, is your charming little Pumpkin lady available in pattern form. She is wonderful.


Smiles,

Carol
jcdas@msn.com