A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Goode Easter To You

Both girls are home now and enjoyed coloring Easter Eggs with "The Big Kid", Tim. We all shared giggles as we wrote names and little messages on these little works of oval art. Molly kept close vigil, hoping that someone would give in with "The Really Cracked Ones" and share with her. Poor girl....


Tim is here and we will be enjoying a small but close family dinner. It will just be Tim, my Mom,the girls and I. My Dad is still in the hospital.He hopes to come home Monday, but I think it may be to early. They haven't found a source of infection, but stronger antibiotics are working and he can now eat. I haven't been able to visit with my sinus infection, so I'm really unsure about it all. They seem to send him home to early.


There are changes ahead for me, some easy, some more difficult. All in my art world will still remain, for that is a part of my very soul. My personal life will have changes and as I am ready I will share along the way. It is simply my time to grow and change. I have taught my children, to look to life's changes as an adventure and surely there will be one. For right now though I am at work making some new friends and patterns for you to enjoy. A goode Easter to you and yours, may you make goode memories and look towards the adventures ahead.

2 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Hey Stace,
I hope they are sure your dad is ready to come home...they DO tend to send them home to early...Keepin' him in my prayers..
And MANY blessings to you & your new changes...I'm here if ya need anything! :)
Happy Easter to you & your family!
Hugs,
lisa

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Stacey,

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

Have a Blessed Easter,
Tina