A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Sunday, March 15, 2009

~*~ A Celebration ~*~

Come Celebrate with me! Raven's Haven Patterns is 6 years old today! To celebrate I'm releasing a free pattern for all of you. Merrie Mouse is a part of my Early Cupboard collection. To receive Merrie just send a SASE to me and enjoy her!



Also I am releasing 2 new patterns for spring!There are more coming soon. In the meantime, meet Daisy. She is a part of my "Picks A Winner" series and sure to capture a smile.



Finally, there is Louis. Now, Louis is a long ago inspiration. I found him in a pile of sketches marked 2001. Although I didn't formally make him until this week, you can see that he inspired my first Gertie the Witch.
March is National Craft month and what better way to celebrate then by enjoying some new friends! If you would like Daisy or Louis and would like to use PayPal, please send payment to snoraven@hotmail.com. They are 9.50 each, or both for 18.00. I will also include a Merrie Mouse with your order. If you would like to send a check, money order or your SASE for Merrie, you may send it to:
Stacey Mead
PO Box 165
Granville, NY 12832
*don't forget to make a note or leave a message telling me which friend that you would like to make.
Enjoy Spring everyone and have a wonderful time creating!




5 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey there Stacey,
Your little patterns are wonderful!!! I want all of your patterns..scrolled down to see all of your goodies and Love them all..I will be sending a SASE and want to choose another one..where can I find all of your patterns including the lastest and greatest?have a wonderful weekend..:)

Baggaraggs: said...

Hey Stace, The new patterns are totally cool, like all your stuff. Congratulatios on your 6 year anniversary. I am on LPS, atleast I was a little while yesterday...some kind of glitch. Come see me when you can. Love and hugs. Robin

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Stacey,

They are great as always!! I am going to post a link to this on my blog so maybe some new "goode" friends may find you :-)

Many Prim Blessin's,
Tina
Old Glory Soldiers

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Stacey, You are so welcome! I love your patterns and goodes... and I am partial to the Ravens :-) I would be honored for you to add my link!

Happy Spring to you too!! I just love this time!!

Prim Blessin's,
Tina

NothingPlainByJane said...

Stacey,

The purity of your pattern designs
is extraordinary and refreshing just like you. Each one surely brings a million smiles. 'So grateful for all the joy your work brings to my life! Jane