A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Little Time For Me


I wanted to let everyone know,
 that I am taking a little time away 
from the work
 that I love so much.

I have needed 
surgery for
quite a few years now,
and it is time.
(thank you Affordable Care Act!)
I will be having
 a couple of procedures done 
and I know 
that recuperation time, 
is supposed to take two weeks
for one of the procedures.

I have closed my Etsy Shop
until
March 11th
because, 
if you know me...
I am not one to keep idle.
I am sure that by then, 
I should be able to pack orders!

I am also sure that my Pinterest pins
will grow enormously....
and
my sketch journal 
will probably be full 
of wonky sketches,
as I don't always do so well
with Lefty.

But I am excited to get this done 
and move on.

I have so many characters coming to life
and some new ones ahead...
there are 2 new models of Sleepy Mice
and a new Ratty all stitched and ready to stuff.

It may look and sound like Spring 
is happening at the cottage~
but most of my new friends
 will have a Halloween flair to them.
Oh yes~ 
Sparrow Witches are happening!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you quick healing, Stacey…and I just know you'll be back in the pink before too long!

Debra said...

Take the time you need to recover and heal. I just know that your creative mind will still be much occupied! Several years ago I had carpal tunnel surgery, first on one hand, and then the other. I couldn't stitch for about 2 weeks, but once I healed, I haven't stopped! Prayers for a swift recovery!

TheCrankyCrow said...

You need to take care of things that need taking care of....but we will miss you. Wishing you the best, and a very speedy recovery...and will be right here when you are ready to come back.... Smiles & Healing Hugs ~ Robin (PS...I love a touch of Halloween in everything lol!)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Take care and prayers for a perfect recovery. I also thank the ACA for MY resent surgery...and much more.
xx, Carol

Jean Bee said...

I hope you have a fast and full recovery!

GramsragsSubsosessi said...

I was just on your Etsy earlier this week, just because I love looking at your fun creations. I have many of your patterns - am just finishing four ' Stella' fairies -one for me, my daughter, my sister and my best friend. I will try to figure out how to send you photos. I also made 'Ella'. I am sending my Blessings for your speedy recovery and hope you feel better than ever after going through this trying time!

Luv, Dianna. :o)

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...
Susan x