A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Battle of Good and Evil


 Well...
Winter is proving to be a trying season.
I am back to not feeling well again.
A set back~
and haven't been around much...
trying to attend to the needful parts of our lives,
above all.



I did have a couple offerings for Early Work.
I know that I won't have
 as many offerings 
as usual this year,
but I promise
to make the offerings
special and imaginative.


I am so honored to be a part 
of this group
and 
even though this past week
 has been spent
trying to get back to healthy~
I am excited to continue this path. 
I am thrilled for the opportunity to make Halloween year round
and show my work~
along side so many artists 
that I have admired
 for so many years....
AND
I am excited for the opportunity to see
many of YOU!
How wonderful to see and meet 
those of you that I have enjoyed
through the years 
and now can say~
hello,
I'm happy to see you....
THANK YOU
give a hug.

Without you,
I could not
do all of this.




Mourning Dove
verses






The BAD crud.

The crud was looking to be the winner....
but yesterday
 and today I do feel better.
I think a Dr. visit
 will still be in order...
but. I am confident 
that the crud 
will give way.

...and I will be fully back on my path.





















1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Healing Energies being sent your way so you can soon feel well again and continue with your Imaginative Creative Journey... Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian