A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, December 15, 2016

Finishing Touches


The days are flying by so fast.
There are still a couple presents to get...
some gatherings to enjoy
and family to visit.

Snowflakes are swirling about 
and Old Man Winter 
is bringing bitter cold.

A perfect excuse to sip on 
hot chocolate...
a little more than I should.



Annabelle
Marks the end of my offerings for this year.
She is available 
on 
waiting to be that special gift for someone.
She reflects the growth 
that I like to challenge myself with
 in all of my creating.



I am excited to
move forward.

There won't be 
as many offerings
with the New Year~

but 
they will
still hold that magic
that is in my heart.



I am excited to wrap presents
and 
put on the 
finishing touches
for
Christmas and Yule....



just as I have put 
on the 
finishing touches
that 
I have created
this year.

2 comments:

Bohemian said...

Your Creations are Enchanting... the Mice especially made me Smile as I read thru your Blog's Archived Posts. Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Unknown said...

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy marriage!