A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Busy Season


As the sun was making it's way to sleep
I scurried to finish
 my Early Work offerings 
and capture the sunset colors
through the picture window.

My inspire was home...
and family now gone.
Now they will live on,
 perhaps unknowingly
with their new families.

If you get a chance, 
do stop by
to see the offerings ~
along with others 
from my friends.
What better gift,
than a handmade piece for 
someone close to your heart!



I have been fast at work
creating for a local show
and 
trying to get better.

Sometimes,
 it just takes more than one try
and some ruling out.
So today,
it seems that my Asthma is the culprit~
and not willing to leave so easily.
When the Dr. stepped into
the room
 I said,
"just call me Rerun".
Apparently my age is not helping either.
I was so into that 
age is just a number thing...



One thing is clear 
however,
refuse
to 
grow
up
!!!!!!

I am enjoying my create time
despite
healing and visits.

It will come together
and I hope 
my local friends will
visit 
at a new venue for me~

I hope you will stop by!

No comments: