A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's The Little Things

We are certainly having a strange March, like many of you. I have been busy with yearly paperwork and applying to some area shows. Oh, and lets not forget, entertaining a couple viruses that have found their way to me. A new environment will always shake you up like that...and I'm ready to move on to Spring and all it's glory. I'm  prepared for an early allergy season and determined that it will not rule my days. I have lots and lots to do!
My inbox has been stuf't with requests for more of my wee mousies. I cannot make them fast enough....but there are many more in the works. I'm having so much fun! I love the personalities that emerge. They are endearing to me. I miss my daughter's mice that she raised several years ago and many of these are named after them.
These two have been spoken for and are leaving today for their new homes. They have enjoyed their time at the Wee Doll house and have said their good byes to all of the new Mousies that are taking up residence. It is back to the sewing machine for me as I finish new mousies and complete a couple of orders still needing to go out. The Wee Doll house along with a bunch of new mousies will be traveling down the road with me for the first show of the year for me. If you are in the area, I'd love to see you and say hello!  

REXFORD CRAFT FAIR
Rexford/John McLane Hose Co.
NY rte 146 / Balltown Rd. Rexford, NY
MARCH 31st, 10 am- 4pm

1 comment:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Your new creations are wonderful, as usual. They each have their own personalities! Love them Stacey.