A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On The Road Again!

I'm very excited to announce that The Goode Wife will be at the Hancock Shaker Village on September 25th and 26th from 10-5. We were there the year before last and loved it. I applied late and awaited a visit from the Postman to see if I would go again this year.


 If I didn't get in, I wasn't about to waste a precious weekend and time away from my Caregiver duties and so we discussed a visit to the Walker Homestead~ Simple Treasures of the Past Show. The Postman delivered the other day and our decision was made~ Shaker Village here we come!  We will certainly be thinking of our friends at the Walker Show also and how goode a visit would have been. If you would like more info to either of these shows, click on the bold font for a web visit. If you are at the Shaker Village do stop by and say hello~ we'd love to see you!

No comments: