A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Friday, August 7, 2009

August





August here is usually hot and muggy, but this year has been cool and rainy. The back deck for my parents is nearly complete and looks over a tiny gazebo and a grape arbor, that is on a growing rampage with all this rain. The two little tumbleweeds can't wait to go out and play around on the deck and tease when someone walks by the back door.
I am looking forward to completing my move downstate. Held up right now as my brothers are in charge of this part. I told them that I needed to settle in by September first, so now the heat is on them to pull things together for their parents.Okay Kevin and Steve... the world is watching!
This is such an exciting adventure for me. One of Tim's sisters asked if I would be working or anything outside of the home to get to know this new area. It is great food for thought as is the opportunity to continue my education as there are quite a few colleges to choose from there. I may be leaving my beloved little village, but the world is my oyster on this new adventure. I don't know exactly what I want to do, but I do know that my art will continue and perhaps the opportunity to share and give back to my new community. I'm so excited!


No comments: