A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nag, Nag, Nag

I draw most every day.

 Sometimes, I just take long enough to put what is nagging in my head onto paper. 
Other times, I will fill pages. 
Within a day or two, I sift thru them with an editing eye and over time I will have a nice pile. 
When the time is right, they will say hello to the world in one form or another.

Last year, I was taken with our large group of starlings...and well, I came across some sketches a few days ago.
 Some things nag at you to put them on paper, and then when they feel it is time to step out, they keep at you until you cave in...
She still has a few more hours until she is completed, but I am glad that the nag won.

2 comments:

susan hemann said...

awesome can hardly wait to see the rest of her!!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi, I just found you and your blog through Pinterest. I love your style of drawings and patterns and your design for your blog is unique and beautiful. I am now following you by e-mail and can't wait to see more. I have also ordered a pattern, Rachel the Witch. I am hoping I will be able to make and complete her before next Halloween. I would love for you to pay a visit to my cottage when you have time..Happy Friday..Judy