A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hopping Through February



I love the carrots!

in the midst of a bumpy start~
(we had a frustrating day of service interruptions)

I am excited...
mild days
are mixing with cold and snowy ones.
You can feel Spring 
working up from your toes
and nesting in your heart.



It certainly shows up in my sketches
and enters 
my work table.

As I created Bea Bunny~
it was with
a bigger picture 
in mind.
I love taking simple, 
humble
muslin
and bringing it to life
with dyes
and stitches.


A clever detail,
doesn't have to shout,
but rather
embrace
and melt into the piece
like a warm hug.



Time and stitches
add up to
a big love
and a thankful heart.
Not only for the ability
to work from home...
but for 
the opportunity
to build on the gifts given me.
To grow it....


As snows and cold
give way
to the rebirth
in Spring...
so does my heart
with the growing 
of 
research driven by ideas.
 Forging ahead;
growing my seeds 
made of ideas,
so they may 
bloom.


1 comment:

Jennifer Hepler-Takens said...

I love your blog! You are such a wonderful maker and your spirit shows up in your work.