A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Monday, March 13, 2017

Back To Work


Hello Everyone~
I wanted to let you know 
that I am back to work~
although still on a light schedule.

The Etsy Shop is open 
and I am ready to pack orders! 
A click on the shop banner above will take you there 
~*~




Many have asked
 about the bunny in the Peat Pot~
and this is the pattern that I used. 



The body has to be cropped 
and adjusted to fit your pot.

How fun, right?

And you can always go through 
the shop and see what else would work~

like...


or


and if you just can't live 
without a touch 
of Halloween
A Pumpkin head would be fun! 


Use your imagination
 and let the pattern 
be a tool to let your
creativity 
and 
vision to shine through!


No comments: