A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, June 30, 2016

This Magic Moment

Charlotte is such a gentle soul.
Her smile and twinkle remind me of her namesake.

has opened once again 
and I am so excited 
to show you Charlotte 
AND 
see what everyone else has made!
You can bet,
 I am right there taking a peek
 with all of you.

I love the twinkle in her eye...
she is a merry maker!

My Blue friend 
had magic in her
from the start...
It started step by step.

First,
 with those beautiful eyes,
 that seem to look right at you.


That fabric...
has been in my stash for over 2 years.
I knew it was perfect for a Jarrahdale as soon as I saw it...

Then in her finish...
which is new for me ~ 
and I adore.
It opens the possibilities for more sculpts that need this look
to complete my vision.

The fabric itself went through a process...
not just the usual for a little aging.
It had a sheen to it,
that just did not work for her.

And finally~
Her dress.
I LOVE not just the color,
but the style
and 
the bustle.

I am not a fancy patterner
by any means.

I adore simple,
with clever details...

but, 
this was 
my personal challenge 
to myself.
The final part
that added up to
 one
 magical 
Pumpkin Ladye!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Stacey…she is alive with magic! Her eyes are captivating…I wonder that something inanimate can be so life-like…Her dress is beautiful and I must say that her body position is so true to life...