A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Saturday, April 30, 2016

Death Is A Debt....



To say I am excited, would probably be an understatement.

I loved creating for EHAG last month, 
and also loved the Halloween state of mind. 
Before my offering went up in March,
 I was already working on my next EHAG offering.

I admit, 
I was unsure if the technicality of what I wanted,
 would work...
Thank goodness for goode friends 
that tell you that it works well
 and
  go for it!


My PaperClay over stretched canvas was wonderful to work with. 
My love of Early Gravestones once again takes the stage 
in my work.
I poured through books, photographs
 and my personal collection for this piece.... 
and let go.

It reflects the carving and epitaph of a couple of stones from the late 1700's.


The coloring and mossy look have kept the texture and details.
It can hang on the wall
as well as
 lean up on a shelf or mantle.

A click on any of the pictures will take you to EHAG
where the gates have creaked open
 and Halloween, one of a kind treats are available.

If you would like 
"Death Is A Debt",
hop over to EHAG for instructions to make it yours~






2 comments:

penny said...

I was restless, and couldn't think of going to bed, even tho I am yawning as I type this...LOL....I just wanted to say...Nice work on your 'Death is a Debt'. So clever, and unique! But I wouldn't have expected any thing less. Art-On!
Pen

Anonymous said...

Wow. That technique turned out just incredibly awesome. Love the mossy tones...