A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Back to Normal



It's no secret that the Winter has been very mild for many....
It may have some baring..
or 
perhaps it has just been a banner year for sniffles and various other maladies.
At least at the cottage.
Somewhere in it all, 
it led up to a hospital stay for me.
I am not one to have too many issues,
let alone a serious one.
Perhaps it was just my turn.
I am home now and quite well~
Other than being a bit tired,
 I am back to normal.
Trying to catch up on my work 
and pick up the pieces where I left off...

Sometimes ideas come 
when there is a shift in our routine.
Sometimes when we are very tired..
many times for me;
 when I am in the shower.
I think all of these came together!
I was frantic, 
having lost most of a week~ 
Early Work would be due! 
I had a wee start, 
but I so wanted to make a bird...

...and then came Wynda.
Named after a sweet friend who shares my love for historical movies and series.
 Underneath her, 
she has a petticoat,
bloomers and fabric boots that lace.
Her eyes give her a persnickey personality 
and a folky appearance.


As I posted my offerings for Early Work~
I held my breath a bit.
I had taken a chance with Miss Wynda...
stepped out of the box a bit 
with those folky eyes that I do love.
It doesn't mean that others will like it...
especially on a more realistic face.

I couldn't have been happier with the response!

....I am so pleased! 
 There are similar friends
 that are coming to life on my worktable
and
 I hope you will enjoy as well.

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Well, I certainly love her eyes!

Anonymous said...

Me, too!! They are very expressive, giving life to your creations. Glad you are feeling better and back to your artistry...

Unknown said...

I just love their expressions! Like they are having a conversation!