A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Sunday, November 15, 2015

November It Is


It's goode to be busy, right? 
We are shooting beyond, at crazy busy!

This morning my offerings are up for adoption at 
Early Work Mercantile

Miss Cinnamon can do double duty as a tree topper. 
She has new techniques and lots of ruched ribbon. The smidge of blue on top, gives her the look of an old, family treasure.

Tilda the Shrew is ready for the winter and all bundled up. The Almanac says that it will be a very cold and snowy season in the North Woods.



Mark your calender's local friends!

The Soroptimist Holiday Craft Fair
is the one show I am doing for 2015
It is very limited work, but I am loving that I have had the chance to do this!

The show is next Sunday, Nov. 22
10 - 4
Gloversville Middle School

I hope to see everyone!


I will have more to write very soon.
 Some things are just getting settled...
but oh the changes for 2016!

3 comments:

kdduncan said...

Is it just me or is there something weird going on with the earlyworkmerchantile.com link? I'm just getting related links there that eventually lead to Mattel and Amazon. Really? Barbies? I cannot find any of the primitive shops or artists. Or to your precious Miss Cinnamon.

susan hemann said...

Your mice are amazing. I admire your talent so much!! Good luck with your shows!

Stacey said...

Change the dot COM to dot NET~~~~