A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Saturday, August 15, 2015

Trust




Meet Brimstone
Sometimes inspiration comes from in a strong voice, 
saying NOW is the time.
This needs to happen 
and you are ready.

really? 
you think so?

Take a deep breath and trust
that it is so.
and don't let the notion of
"what if"
grab hold
and keep you captured.
trust in the voice.
~ * ~



Sometimes you just know that it is time to take and breathe new life into characters
that you
and others enjoy.

What is Art if we keep doing the same old?
If we don't work on other parts of the journey, besides design?
there is always a part of us 
needing to 
evolve.

If you haven't had a chance to stop in and visit Early Work Mercantile~ 
grab a cuppa and enjoy! 
The picture below will take you there.
I am already working on the Gathering next month!



There is also one  fussy one that didn't make the offerings...
She will be fashionably late,
 and will be offered on my Facebook Business page when she is ready.

As you know, 
these ladies are limited and different each year.



9 comments:

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Stacey. I really love your imagination and your work, and I could sit all day and just listen to your music choice. I must have been something in a different life, I fall short of voicing the word 'witch" but who knows. It is buried deep inside someplace. I have not started working on Rachel yet but am looking forward to getting started. I do have to say, though, I am reserving judgement on Brimstone. Maybe he will grow on me..Happy Week to you.Judy

Karen Larko said...

Your creations are amazing!

jerilanders said...

Your rats are just killin me! Love em. Those gauzy frocks, and sharp shoes and crinkly hats.. makes me want to go trick or treat.

Stacey said...

Thank you my friends!!! I do believe that as in the Movie, Practical Magic, there is a little witch in all of us. It is the possibility of magic that fascinates us. I try my best to put a wee sprinkle of magic within the spirit of each Wee Folk.

Jeri~ I am especially honored as YOU inspire me! I love all that you do!

Stacey

Unknown said...

My favorite all time movie is Practical Magic. I also love your music. It sort of reminds me of some of the celtic music that I listen to. Thanks for all your inspiration. It is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Do you sell prim mouseie patterns ir the finished product? I can’t seem to get to the right site. Do you luve in Wash County? I live there.,,,if so fo you have a shop ir just Etsy?

Stacey said...

@ Unknown. Email me~ thegoodewife@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your wonderful creations..I just got your crow pattern a few weeks ago..I find I am evolving..as you said..my life is shifting again..a new grandson..retirement..Gos is good..life is good...love and prayers to you♡

Cosmiccoyotedog said...

I just found your art work on Pinterest, and fell in love with all of it immediately. Wow, I love ravens/crow, mice, rabbits and all little critters. (as well as big animals too) Love Mr. Brimstone!! I'm going to do some searching to find if you have a YouTube channel/Facebook. I hope you do.