A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kicking and Screaming



Time, please don't rush by so quickly...
I have so much to do still. 
Summer is going by in a blink.

I am enjoying the sun and the flowers~ 
watching the bees work so hard.
Butterflies in the sunlight
 and
 fireflies in the moonlight.


It can't possibly be that July is coming to an end.
August is at the door....
I'm just not ready.
Not quite yet.


3 comments:

Ronda said...

I know! ... can't believe that it is almost August already ... I am ready and I am not .. have a great evening!..

blessings,
~ronda
simple thyme prims

susan hemann said...

I keep putting the brake on, but nothing is happening!! Do you know I saw Halloween candy at the store the other day!! I kid you not. I was appalled. I love your illustrations. Have you ever sold them? I would love to purchase one.

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for asking, Susan, You can indeed buy my images. Head over to Monahan Papers dot com! You can get notecards, placemats, posters... if you don't see an image in the format that you would like, just ask!