A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Monday, May 31, 2010

New Pattern Releases!


I am excited to announce the release of FOUR new patterns tonight! I'd like to thank you all so much for your patience. It it takes quite a lot of work to get the pattern masters together and my days have not slowed down one bit. The models for these are for sale on Simply Primitives.

Early Homestead Rabbit


Early Homestead Horses

Bickey Brown

Bibbity, Bobbity & Boo

You can order the patterns now. They will be back from the Print Shop on Friday morning and I will be sending them out in the order they came in. Patterns are 9.00 each. 1.00 shipping for the first pattern and .50 for every pattern after. For shipping outside of the US. please email me for details.

To Order Directly:

By PayPal:
Use thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com and put the names of the pattern(s) that you wish to order in the message area.

By Check or Money Order
Send payment with requested pattern(s) to: Stacey Mead, PO Box 165, Granville, NY 12832

Credit Card
Please call (518) 337-8055. After 7pm is best, if I am unavailable, please leave your name and number along with the best time to call.




3 comments:

Finegan Antiques said...

Stacey,

Well you done did again. All your new friends are just WONDERFUL. I really am in love with Bibbity, Bobbity Boo mice. Are they sisters or just good friends?

Have a great week.

Donna

PriviesAndPrims said...

These are great prims!!!

Do you have a central place where all your patterns are listed together? Do you have sales? ;)

I want so many!

Doreen
PriviesAndPrims@yahoo.com

Stacey said...

Hi Donna~
It's always goode to hear from you! I think the mousies are sisters, they just have that certain way about them ;0) I can never make up my mind which I like best, more extreme prims or whimsy...the best of both worlds I guess!

Doreen~ Many of my patterns are on etsy, there is a link on the blog and also the pattern page which is a slow go, but I work away on it as I can. You can send a LSASE to my address listed on the blog and I will send you thumbnails of all patterns. ~ there are over 100. Whew!

Stacey